B.Sc. Hospital Administration or Bachelor of Science in Hospital Administration is an undergraduate Hospital and Health Care Management course. Hospital Administration is a field relating to leadership, management and administration of hospitals, hospital networks and health care systems. Hospital Administration Course provides students with sufficient knowledge and skills to carry out the administrative operations of clinical and support service departments. The Candidate of Bachelor of Hospital Administration (BHA) is involved in the overall coordination of activities of the hospital.
Course is suitable for those candidates should have negotiation and teamwork skills, developed through working both independently and on group projects; leadership and delegation skills, gained through group work.They should have analytical, critical and problem-solving skills, developed through researching, evaluating and presenting arguments and data.
- The course helps to find opportunities with public health departments, nursing homes, etc apart from hospitals.
- By gaining experience in the role of hospital manager, one can move in to the role of chief executive officer or head of the department of the organizations.
- They can also go for tourism in foreign countries which covers provision for tourists. Employers include tourist boards, tour operators and travel agents, tourist information centres and any business associated with a tourist attraction.
- They have also good option i.e. further Master Degree and then for research work.
- Nursing Homes
- Healthcare Portals
- International & National Healthcare Organizations
- Hospital Consulting Firms
- Public health departments
- Pharmaceuticals & Hospital Supply Firms
- Mental Health Facilities
- Health Insurance Companies
- Medical Software Companies
- Rehabilitation Centres
- Administrative Officer
- Hospital Administrator
- Sales Manager
- Facility Manager
- Associate Professor
- Floor Manager
- Centre Manager
- Teacher or Instructor
B.Sc., Hospital Management
- To develop young managers for managing healthcare organizations.
- To provide intensive and practical knowledge of hospital management.
- To build knowledge, develop skills and expose students to real work situations in hospital and healthcare institutions.
- To make young dynamic people to face managerial situations in hospital set-up.
- Business Administration
- Computer Applications
- Computer Science
- Fashion Technology & Costume Designing
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Hospital Administration
- Forensic Science
- Food Technology & Quality Control
- Aviation Management
- Funded Projects