Department of Aviation Management
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Aviation Management is an undergraduate programme which deals with the study of Airlines, Airports and business related to the Aerospace Industry. The program has been designed to offer a strong background of managerial skills in the Aviation Management field as well as Business and Leadership Practices would involve maintaining and helping in the proper services to customers at the airport. Aviation Management is all about understanding how to use principles of management to keep running airports and airlines safely and smoothly.
BBA degree in Aviation will equip the students with the tools to recognize and deal with problems using their managerial skills and also ensures the candidates have a strong sense of service to the passengers, ensuring that they receive quality service on time. This course offers the students with the knowledge and professionalism required by airport industry.
- To develop Ethical and responsible Managers
- To develop Entrepreneur’s in Civil Aviation related Activities for industries
- To take up responsibility in functional management Areas like HR, Finance & Marketing.
- To develop Managers for Aviation Industry
- To develop Students to take up competitive exams in Public & Private Sector
- To develop continuous pool of skilled Human resources for Aviation Industry.
- To demonstrate coherent understanding and application of the body of knowledge of Aviation Management and appropriate International and Domestic regulatory frameworks.
- To demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills in a Professional Aviation context.
- To employ an entrepreneurial approach in contributing to innovation, development and management of change within professional Airline, Airport and Aviation operational practice.
- B.B.A., Aviation Management
- Business Administration
- Computer Applications
- Computer Science
- Fashion Technology & Costume Designing
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Hospital Administration
- Forensic Science
- Food Technology & Quality Control
- Aviation Management
- Funded Projects