The National Assessment and Accreditation Council advocated the establishment of Internal Quality assurance Cell (IQAC) by all the accredited institutions as a post accreditation quality sustenance activity. The primary aim of the IQAC is to develope a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution The quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC will become a part of an institution’s system and work towards realizing the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance.
- To a heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality
- To enhance and facilitate internalization of the quality culture.
- To the enhancement and integration among the various activities of the institution
- To institutionalize many good practices.
- To provide a sound basis for decision making to improve institutional functioning.
- To act as a change agent in the institution.
- To have a better internal communication.
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes
- Equitable access to affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning
- The credibility of evaluation procedures
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure and services
- Research sharing and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of an institution
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education
- Organization of workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
- Documentation of the various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for quality-related activities
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameters.
- Business Administration
- Computer Applications
- Computer Science
- Fashion Technology & Costume Designing
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Hospital Administration
- Forensic Science
- Food Technology & Quality Control
- Aviation Management
- Funded Projects