Human Resource Development is a process by which the students of the institution are helped in a continuos and planned way to acquire or sharpen capabilities required to perform various functions associated with their present or expected future roles.
To provide valuable guidance and creating awareness among the students regarding future career options and get into their field of choice.
Aiming to place the maximum number of students through campus and off campus interviews conducted by the reputed organizations.
Quality objectives of HRDC
- Developing the students to meet the Industries recruitment process
- To make 100% employment for all students.
- To enhance their communication skills.
- To motivate students to develop Technical knowledge and soft skills in terms of career planning and goal setting.
- To motivate students aspire for higher studies and guiding them to take competitive exams.
- Assisting students to develop their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling.
- Empower students with life long career decision making skills.
- Providing resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- Act as an interface among students, alumni, and the corporate.